The assignment is submitted after the due date. The submitted assignment does not open or the file is corrupt. Strict action will be taken if the submitted solution is copied from any other student or from the internet. You should consult the recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient. You are supposed to submit your assignment in xls or xlsx format.
- Insert the given data (desired output) in MS excel sheet.
- Give the table border.
- Enter the formula to find COMMISSION for the first employee. The commission rate is 2% of sales, COMMISSION = SALES * 2%. Use the same formula for remaining employees.
- Enter the formula to find TOTAL SALARY for each employee. Where
- TOTAL SALARY = SALARY + COMMISSION.
- Enter formula to find TOTAL SALES AMOUNT, AVERAGE AMOUNT, HIGHEST AMOUNT, and LOWEST AMOUNT. Copy the formula for each column.
- Save your file.
CS001 Assignment 3 Solution Fall 2022, Cs001 assignment 3 solution fall 2022, cs001 assignment 3 solution, cs001 assignment 3 2022, cs001 assignment solution.
Question No 2
- Create table, give it border and insert data as shown above.
- TAX (If ITEM PRICE is less than 100, TAX is 50 otherwise it should be 100).
- TOTAL PRICE BEFORE TAX =NO. OF ITEMS * ITEM PRICE.
- TOTAL PRICE AFTER TAX = TOTAL PRICE BEFORE TAX + TAX.
- Find Count of Items, Average of Taxes, Min Item PRICE and Max Item PRICE.
- Save your file.
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignments in the last hour of the deadline. It is recommended to upload the solution file at least two days before its closing date. If you people find any mistake or confusion in the assignment (Question statement), please consult with your instructor before the deadline. After the deadline, no queries will be entertained in this regard.