PHY301 Assignment 1 Solution Spring 2022: Welcome to Virtual University Spring 2022 semester activities are started now please read the assignment and gdb instructions carefully before submitting.
Don’t miss these important instructions:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over the first 6 lectures.
- Upload assignments as MS Word file through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
- Don’t use colorful backgrounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
- Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
- You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” in “Corel Draw” or in “circuit maker”. The simple and easy way is to copy the given figure in “Paint” and do the required changes in it.
Question No 1
A 20V battery is attached to a circuit containing 2 resistors and a fan having 2 omega resistance.
- Calculate the source current Is.
- Determine the voltages V1, V2, and V3.
- Calculate the power dissipated by each resistor.
- Determine the power delivered by the source, and compare it to the sum of the power levels of part four.
Question No 2
Answers the following questions
- Why a crow sitting on a bare 100kV electric wire not get an electric shock.
- Given below are some materials. Mention the conductor, semiconductor, and insulator from them.
Silicon, Silver, Iron, Carbon, glass, copper, rubber.
PHY301 Assignment 1 Solution Spring 2022, phy301 assignment 1 solution 2022, phy301 assignment solution spring 2022.